Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection. Bright Girls does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account;
- Make an online purchase from us;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
How We Use Your Information
Bright Girls uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
If you no longer want to receive emails there is an “unsubscribe” link in the bottom of every email.
Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. Our website is for a general audience and is not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, Bright Girls website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please contact us via the “Contact Us” section of this Policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.